We are looking for an Expert Wordpress Developer to build high-end Wordpress websites.
- Develop and maintain technical solutions and features for hospitality websites.
- Deliver on time, and on scope— and flag any concerns early on to allow for scope adjustments.
- Develop new backend features and plugins, custom functionality and theme integration.
- Write high quality code with readability, efficiency and maintainability in mind— while considering site speed and performance implications.
- Experience developing and maintain WordPress-based solutions, themes, and plugins.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Back-End Web Development
- Front-end Development
- Web Development
You should have good working knowledge of git/repo-based workflows with a team. Knowledge of virtual machines and Docker would be advantageous. You should be highly proficient in HTML, PHP, CSS, SCSS and JS. Basic knowledge of Node/NPM and Gulp/similar is highly advantageous.
This role is for English speaking candidate.
As well as developing themes you should be able to manage day-to-day routines such as:
- QA and code review of front-end and back-end development work.
- Explore and incorporate new and emerging development trends.
- Actively participate in our development meetings with your own ideas.
- Work with the team to diagnose and resolve backend bugs and support requests.